"a fortunate stroke of serendipity"

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Babe, your "someday" is today











Photography// JosephandMaria Jacket// Pinkblush Sweater// PinkBlush

When I was little I dreamed of what it would be like when I was a teenager. When I became a teenager I wanted to be out of high school and in college....

It's now been only just a few years ago that I was sitting in my college apartment, after what seemed like years of heartbreak, and dreaming of my "someday" when I was married and having kids.

It's crazy to think that now, here I am, living that, "someday" but still somehow find my self thinking about the next.

Today is "someday"


And what a dream it really is.

“Forever is composed of nows.”

― Emily Dickinson





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig